Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 19

Very short post, since it's quite late and I'm tired.
For those that need a recap, I'm out of town on business, and thus cannot fully abide by the laws of devil IBS-C diet.

Breakfast: 1 small croissant (bread!!!!), 1 large strawberry, 1 coffee no milk, 1 sugar.

Lunch: Chilled grilled eggplant and artichoke, leafy green salad with a balsamic dressing, and 1 mini roast beef sandwich on a white baguette. The sandwich was just roast beef and a piece of lettuce, thankfully. The bread was like heaven at this point.

You guys should have seen the beautiful cheese platter on display in front of me!! I can't believe I didn't even take one piece. This is like a miracle. The old me would have filled her plate and suffered for it. So crazy, mind you I did not venture up too closely; I kept my distance.

Oh. In the afternoon I had 1 evil fantastic chocolate chip cookie. It was divine, and if no one was in the room, I'm certain that I would have made noises as I ingested it. SOooooo good.

For dinner, I met up with my lovely second cousin, and went to this awesome salad chop place where you select your lettuce type(me = spinach), then chose a variety of vegetables, meats, eggs, basically anything you can think of that could go in a salad, and they add it for you. They then mix it all up, then ad your dressing of choice. Balsamic for me. Delicious. I added chicken, green peppers, strawberries hard boiled eggs, artichokes, geez I can't remember the rest. Basically I was able to eat according to the rules, minus the dressing. I don't really know what they could have added to the balsamic dressing, but, at worst there was some sugar.

I managed to take all my probiotics today. Thankfully, that did not interfere with my wine drinking. Oh, was I supposed to mention that?

Woops! So I had a few glasses of vino. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment