Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 5 A daze

It being a Monday yesterday, I was back at the office. This meant, I got to have my morning coffee with 3 milks and 2 sugars. Oh yeah.

That was the start to my day. I was very busy, so I basically munched on my mix of bird food all morning. Come lunch time, having not done groceries the previous night, I went out to order some Subway without cheese for the first time. EVER.

Usually I'd have ordered a 6-inch veggie sub with Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, hot peppers, lots of green olives, pickles, a strip of light mayonaise, a ton of chipotle southwest sauce, and some BBQ sauce.

So yesterday, I got the same thing, but with double bacon. Basically, a BLT. Except the bacon was a pitiful excuse for bacon. I was unimpressed with it, but surprisingly, and maybe because I'd added bacon, I didn't notice the missing cheese! Phew! Thank God, because do you know how often I forget my lunch and opt for Subway? ALL of the time.

On to the evening. Oh yes, the laziness!

We got home after work, and neither of us were in the mood to head back out into the really freezing weather to hit up the grocery store. Once again, my excellent procrastination skills came into play. We didn't go. Due to this, grocery shopping is on the menu for tonight yet again.

What we decided to have, since, as you know, the house is quite void of options for me, was chicken nuggets. With tons of honey, plum sauce, and Frank's Red Wingsauce. Oh, and something funny. I decided to sprinkle on some flax seeds. Why not?

My evening snack consisted of taking my bird food, roasting the seeds and nuts in butter, then adding the dried fruits, and some corn syrup. A makeshift dessert that was quite delicious.

All in all, these past 5 days have pretty much sucked, especially considering the fact that I do not feel any better. My stomach is still incredibly bloated, and constipated. Ugh.

I'd better see some positive results soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment