Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 11 Ate some more cheese-less food

Yesterday wasn't too bad overall. For breakfast, which was fairly late at 11:30 or so, I had yet another BLACT. I think they're starting to irritate my palate now, so I'll have to give them a break for a bit. It was of course delicious, and certainly tied me off until dinner.

I did however have a snack when I was at the movie theatres with my mom in the late afternoon. I got myself a box of Nestle Raisonets(they didn't have Glossets which I thought was odd). What a ripoff though. You pay over $5 for this box, and it's less than half full. Lame. We saw Blue Valentine with Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams. I'll let you know my take on it over at Stuffed Ashes later this evening.

After the movie, I returned home for a quiet evening with my husband. We'd planned on continuing our organization work from earlier that day, but, he instead showed me a new PC game, League of Legends. Big mistake! Now that's all I'll want to do again this evening. It's a lot of fun and I'll tell you all about it some time soon.

For dinner, I whipped myself up a brown rice pasta dish. In it, I put some sun-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, onions, broccoli, peppers, small bits of carrots, and a few other veggies from a frozen mix. I also added some chicken and fresh basil. Once all mixed together, I added some sun-dried tomato pesto, and to my individual serving, some sour cream to cream it up.

A very delicious supper. These past few days, I really haven't noticed my lack of cheese, which is both surprising, and very good. There must really be some actual addictive qualities in cheese, because the longer it's been, the less I long for it.

Later at night my husband made us a really healthy fruit smoothie. Frozen fruit included cranberries, peaches, and mangoes, to which he added fresh honeydew melon and watermelon. It was very delicious, and not too heavy for the late evening.

I managed to sleep okay last night, but went to bed far too late. This is typical for Sundays as we just don't want the weekend to end!

No comments:

Post a Comment