Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 10

I almost forgot! Today was a busy day.

Yesterday was Saturday, so a good day overall. Now to try and remember what I ate, lol. I'm pretty sure I didn't end up eating breakfast food, and instead waited around until 11:30 or so to have yet another BLACT. Or was that today? Geez. Oh no, now I remember!

Yesterday morning I had two pumpernickel toasts with butter and Nutella for breakfast. Very tasty.

I'd not slept well again the night before, so I took 2 naps later that day. The first was unsuccessful, but the second one worked out, thankfully. I napped from 1:00 to 3:30PM, and woke up feeling much better. I THEN made myself another BLACT(Bacon Lettuce Avocado Chicken Tomato sandwich on pumpernickel). I'm pretty obsessed, no? They are so freaking good, especially with bok choy as lettuce, and PC chipotle sauce with mayo. I can't get over them.

The rest of the afternoon and early evening were very productive with a full house clean. We had friends over at night, so that's pretty much where our motivation came from. Our suppers were had quite early, so we snacked quite a bit with our friends during our board game and wine session.

I snacked on roasted red pepper hummus with pita bread and pumpernickel bread. I also had some salsa flavored sun chips, which I used to claim I did not like. I like them now that my options for snacks have significantly diminished.

Even later that night, we splurged on some chocolate cream pie by McCain. Just a light sweet little dessert that hit the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment